Re: [Evolution] get the selected mails on top

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] get the selected mails on top
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 12:30:37 +0100

On Fri, 2021-09-10 at 04:47 +0200, bug q. contri wrote:
> You are right. I could change the settings in the windows manager. I
> am
> not such an expert thus call such things simply the OS, thus called
> it
> Linux. I don't know what are desktop enviroment elements and what is
> really Linux.

[Please don't top-post on this list]

The Desktop Environment means (in broad terms) the GUI you see when you
log in. Popular DEs include Gnome, KDE, Xfce, LXDE and others. Since
you're using Ubuntu, your default DE is based on Gnome.

poc

I hope that this not a top-post in this list.

Thanks for GUI/DE explanations. Ubuntu and Gnome works fine. Love LM since almost 10 years. First preferred KDE DE, because of the different desktops. Now I arranged myself with Cinnamon. Would love to customize a few Cinnamon workspaces according to work I need to do. Maybe it comes on day.