Re: [Evolution] get the selected mails on top

Hi,

On Thu, 2021-09-09 at 07:27 +0200, bug q. contri wrote:
3.36.5-0ubuntu1

Whenever I clicked an email in any folder, or clicke reply, etc, the
new window was on top and I could immediately read/write.

Suddenly the new window does not come on top anymore; I need to click
the item in the panel again to see or work on it.

I don't remember where I "played" by mistake in a setting and can't
find any information in help.

Where do I need to change which setting that I can see my clicked
email again on top directly?

There is no such per-application setting. This is controlled by your
window manager, not by an application itself. Feel free to bring this
up in a support forum of your distribution instead.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net