Re: [Evolution] get the selected mails on top

On Fri, 2021-09-10 at 04:47 +0200, bug q. contri wrote:
You are right. I could change the settings in the windows manager. I
am
not such an expert thus call such things simply the OS, thus called
it
Linux. I don't know what are desktop enviroment elements and what is
really Linux.

[Please don't top-post on this list]

The Desktop Environment means (in broad terms) the GUI you see when you
log in. Popular DEs include Gnome, KDE, Xfce, LXDE and others. Since
you're using Ubuntu, your default DE is based on Gnome.

poc