Re: [Evolution] get the selected mails on top

On Sat, 2021-09-11 at 16:44 +0200, dr. r. o. stapf wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] get the selected mails on top
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 12:30:37 +0100

On Fri, 2021-09-10 at 04:47 +0200, bug q. contri wrote:> You are
right.
I could change the settings in the windows manager. I> am> not such
an
expert thus call such things simply the OS, thus called> it> Linux. I
don't know what are desktop enviroment elements and what is> really
Linux.
[Please don't top-post on this list]
The Desktop Environment means (in broad terms) the GUI you see when
youlog in. Popular DEs include Gnome, KDE, Xfce, LXDE and others.
Sinceyou're using Ubuntu, your default DE is based on Gnome.
poc

I hope that this not a top-post in this list.

It's not a top-post, however you should really use the more
conventional quoting style (the Evolution default), which clearly
separates the quoted material from your comment, as in this reply.

poc