Re: [Evolution] Google and EWS connector auth pia

On Thu, 2021-09-02 at 07:37 +1000, Michael Piko wrote:
Thank you again Milan. I really appreciate it.

I'm currently running Evo 3.36.5-0ubuntu1 on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (Mate).
Does this mean that I have to wait until the version on the distro
version of evo is upgraded to 3.4 to resolve this issue?

It is 3.40, not 3.4.

Or is there a better way which won't cause me grief later on?

This is a question for your distro. :) Basically, you are free to use a
more recent sandboxed Flatpak or Snap version (if existing; they have
their very own limitations), or you could ask your distro for updated
native packages which are provided by your distro and their packagers.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net