Re: [Evolution] Displaying attachment type: msg

On Thu, 2021-09-02 at 04:34 +0200, Louis van Dyk wrote:
OLE2 compound document storage attachment (e-mail name details.msg)

        Hi,
that sounds like a blob with the message, specific to Outlook. Maybe
libpst can read it, but I'm not sure. There's nothing built in for this
for the preview panel in the Evolution, as far as I know. I might check
knowing the exact Content-Type of the attachment. Maybe try to import
the file, with evolution-pst package installed (install it with
evolution off).
        Bye,
        Milan