[Evolution] Displaying attachment type: msg

Hi

Every now and then I get a message attachment that I cannot open from
one of my company's Outlook users.  The attachment shows as:
OLE2 compound document storage attachment (e-mail name details.msg)

Is there any way I can read this using Evolution? It seems to be quite
the mystery on how to open these messages in Linux!  I had to forward
the message to my Gmail account in order to read it.

Thanks for the assistance.

Regards
Louis