Re: [Evolution] How to edit/insert html code

On Tue, 2021-08-31 at 18:18 +0200, jonathan mercier via evolution-list
wrote:
I would like to customize my HTML mail, but I have not yet found how to
edit the html generated code or to insert mine

With thunderbind this can be done withe the add-ons:
https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/thunderhtmledit/?src=cb-dl-toprated

Hi Jonathan,

you're describing one solution to an unknown problem. Which underlying
problem would you like to solve by "editing HTML" somewhere? Is this
about the mail composer, or received messages? Which Evolution version?

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net