Re: [Evolution] Failing to connect to Office365 account with MFA

On Wed, 2021-09-01 at 19:15 +0200, Vincent Hennebert via evolution-list
wrote:
Actually, I don’t seem to see in DavMail’s log the POST request to
login.microsoftonline.com/<the_tenant_id>/oauth2/token that Evolution
tries to make.

Would that explain the invalid request returned to Evolution?

        Hi,
yes, I also suspect the problem is the <the_tenant_id> in the above
URL. There should be the "common" instead. Or there used to be, in
3.38.x. The 3.40.x has it changed, users can override it.

See my previous message here for more information/thoughts, please.
        Bye,
        Milan