Re: [Evolution] Issue when changing default location of Evolution mail folder to another device

On Wed, 2020-05-06 at 13:04 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
That is the 'normal' way to do this.  Remote mount your entire home
directory - don't try to peace meal things.  It works just fine.  I've
had hundreds of LINUX desktops remote mounting their home directory -
it works.

Me too, when I was running a departmental server and people could 'hot
desk'. At home I prefer not to do that as my local SSD is much faster
than a relatively slow NAS, even when it's on an Gigabit connection. In
fact my NAS blew up a few weeks ago so I'm glad I didn't. No data was
lost but the box itself stopped working (it was 10 years old and not
worth repairing).

poc