Re: [Evolution] HTML to PDF in accessibility mode

Le mardi 07 avril 2020 à 09:47 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list a
écrit :
Evolution 3.36.1 (by Flathub.org)

That version allows to disable colors in HTML mails, using theme
colors
like in the Plain Text mode. As you've it in Flatpak, you should run
terminal in the Evolution sandbox first:

   $ flatpak run ---command=sh org.gnome.Evolution

then change the setting:

   $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail preview-unset-html-
colors
true

I do not know how much it influences print of the message, or if at
all.

In addition to just above : now inbox html are only using backgroung
color theme. So we have black font on black background.

Thanks a lot.

      Bye,
      Milan