Re: [Evolution] Move mail to where?

On Mon, 2020-01-20 at 17:20 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Mon, 2020-01-20 at 16:20 +0000, George N. Reeke wrote:
I am using "type to search" as you are
calling it, not to select a folder, but to select a mailbox (not
sure
that is the right word--I mean the lowest level in the copy/move
menu
where I want to store emails from one sender) inside a folder.

This is non-standard terminology. If I understand you correctly, what
you call a mailbox is simply a folder. Folders can be hierarchical.
'Mailbox' in the context of mail system means essentially an account
where you receive mail.

poc

Sorry, I always called it a folder too, I just switched terminology
to be clear I wasn't trying to use type-search to find an upper-level
folder.