Re: [Evolution] Move mail to where?

Milan,
   Thanks re send item.  Re folder--I guess this is a version
problem, my copy/move always shows all folders open, even though
only the one I want is open in the folder map at the left.  I am
just starting on CentOS 7 from RedHat 6, so will not try to update
to latest evolution until I am comfortable with all the other new
stuff--I think I can tackle dependency issues when the time comes.
   George