Re: [Evolution] Move mail to where?

On Mon, 2020-01-20 at 16:35 +0000, George N. Reeke wrote:
I think the best would be to have a preference item: either look in
all folders as in the current version, or look in one folder
specified in the preference item

Evolution already offers several related functionality implementations
which have been pointed out in this thread.
Personally I don't think that adding more weird corner-case preferences
help, plus they create code base maintenance costs for years to come.
Also see https://ometer.com/preferences.html

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net