Re: [Evolution] How to automatically obtain PGP keys for e-mail recipients? (key discovery)

On Tue, 2019-10-15 at 07:15 +0200, David Hebbeker wrote:
This might be an indication that GnuPG did not accept the
statement of the user ID with angle brackets.

        Hi,
aha, I see.

I will. Do you know what is the most appropriate way? Next to the bug
tracker they have several mailing lists.

No idea here, I'm sorry.

But first I am going to try a newer version of GnuPG.

I agree, maybe it's fixed in the current stable version.
        Bye,
        Milan