Re: [Evolution] How to automatically obtain PGP keys for e-mail recipients? (key discovery)

On Mon, 2019-10-14 at 13:49 +0200, David Hebbeker wrote:
Is there any other possibility why the ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf [4] might
not be used by libcamel?

        Hi,
I'm not aware of anything. Maybe the only reason would be Flatpak, but
you do not use it and even there it might not be a problem, because it
has enabled access to the host system's ~/.gnupg (and the keys there).

I thought there are used different gpg binaries.

You can change the /usr/bin/gpg with a script which will log how it is
called [1], to see the difference, if any. You can also run evolution
with:
   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=gpg evolution
which prints what the gpg does, like its status-fd content.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] I think of something like renaming /usr/bin/gpg to
/usr/bin/gpg.orig and then create /usr/bin/gpg with this content:

   #!/bin/bash

   echo -E "" "$@" >>/tmp/gpg-call.log

   /usr/bin/gpg.orig "$@"