[Evolution] How to automatically obtain PGP keys for e-mail recipients? (key discovery)

Using Evolution 3.22.6 and GnuPG 2.1.18 is installed on the system.

*How can I configure my system such as when I compose an e-mail the PGP
key for the recipients are automatically retrieved from key servers and
added to my keyring?*

For example when I try to send an e-mail to a recipient, which is not
in my keyring I get the following error message:

        gpg: <edward-en fsf org>: skipped: No public key

In case I run - outside of Evolution -

        gpg --encrypt --recipient edward-en fsf org msg.txt

a key is successfully found and added to my keyring. Is there any way
to tell Evolution to deal with the search?

The only message I found on that topic in the archives [1] is about
automatically retrieving keys for signature verification. This question
has already been asked on Stack Exchange [2] but not been answered.

I have the impression from this manual [3] that this work-flow is
supported by Thunderbird with Enigmail.

[1]: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2007-January/msg000
07.html
[2]: https://superuser.com/q/1491132