Re: [Evolution] Error fetching message info: unknown body response

Am Dienstag, den 06.11.2018, 08:44 -0500 schrieb Josh:
Again, I must strongly disagree because other clients, based on my
test
results, posted in one of my previous messages, managed to correctly
recover and there is no valid reason why evolution can't do the same
for
the benefit of end users.

If you are so keen on that matter that it should be fixed in *your*
opinion, feel free to join the developer train and provide some patch
to fix that "problem" in a way which is sufficient to be accepted
upstream.
And if you are yet unable to do that such stuff you have something to
learn and come back later ;).

I agree with Milan here, if its the servers fault and not easily
fixable with some reasonable workarounds the server should be fixed.

Cheers

Torsten

PS: You always have the option to stick with Thunderbird if you are
unhappy with Evolution.