Re: [Evolution] Error fetching message info: unknown body response

On 11/5/18 17:46, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2018-11-05 at 17:15 -0500, Josh wrote:
I strongly believe that Evolution should adapt Thunderbird
See the previous message by Milan.

Could anyone from Evolution development answer my simple question.

What is the purpose of this piece of software?

1. Retrieve emails from IMAP server to the best extend possible, for the maximum user's benefits.
or
2. Report bugs in IMAP server and completely discard user needs if a bug is found.

Josh.