Re: [Evolution] Filtering Emails.... Why don't they work? ( Richard)

On Tue, 2018-07-17 at 17:03 +0100, Richard Bown wrote:
   > I use IMAP and filter locally on this machine to archive on age to
the backup account.

So my main account is not too large so it will update quickly, and
all the old stuff on the backup account sits
on my domain in the 15GB of space I pay for, and that's accessed
again with IMAP. I don't need to store locally, and
everything on the server is backed up daily.

I think that's why I use pop3, because nothing is saved on the server.
Giving me all of the space to save emails. Grant it, my email provider
pobox.com automatically gives you 50 gig mailboxes. I still just choose
to keep my email locally. And no it's not because i'm paranoid or
anything < Laughing > It's just what i've always done.

I think I will go back to the old way of how I was doing my email..
Just archiving into one folder for all email accounts.

Thanks,
Chris