[Evolution] all of my archived emails dissapeared

Okay, Im totally freaking out over here

I just opened EVO after not using it for a few hours.

I just got done reading some emails and dragged them into the IN
folder

https://imgur.com/a/4NHwIwX

I decided to open the IN folder so I clicked on it

And everything's missing

https://imgur.com/a/n6nTHws

The only thing I did was I went to PREFERENCES > ACCOUNTS and deleted
my account, from under accounts because I had to reset it up with my
host's updated pop info.

I do have a back up of all of my evo files from last night thank god.

But I want to know where did everything go?

And please tell me I can get all of my files back?

Thanks
--

Thank you and take care!
-- Chris

Main Email address: chris cwm030 com
(Please send all off topic messages to my main address..Thanks)