From: Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Subfolders under Inbox suddenly disappeared
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 19:21:00 +0100

All e-mail accounts on secretary's PC are POP. If I go to /home/holly/.local/share/evolution/mail, I don't see the list of subfolders that used to be there and I find on my PC for evolution 3.20.5
If it's POP, then the mail is stored in the local folders so you should be looking in .local/share/evolution/mail/local - and, apologies if you already know this, the mail is stored in Maildir format so the actual mail folder names all start with a '.' so you will have to use 'ls -a' to see them. P. _______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list evolution-list gnome org To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list