Re: [Evolution] Subfolders under Inbox suddenly disappeared

All e-mail accounts on secretary's PC are POP.

If I go to /home/holly/.local/share/evolution/mail, I don't see the
list of subfolders that used to be there and I find on my PC for
evolution 3.20.5

If it's POP, then the mail is stored in the local folders so you should
be looking in .local/share/evolution/mail/local - and, apologies if you
already know this, the mail is stored in Maildir format so the actual
mail folder names all start with a '.' so you will have to use 'ls -a'
to see them.

P.