Re: [Evolution] open

A theme is essentially a group of visual settings that affect what your
desktop and windows look like, including icons, colour schemes, fonts,
background, etc.
Yepp, in this case, I changed the background actually every now and then. I find a nice picture taken by my wife as photography or in the internet, wherever, and take it and then change it later again. so I hardly use the backgrounds offered by the distributions. Since I am publishing books, I also have a lot of fonts that I use for the books.
Did not think, this would influence evolution. Does it?
Gottfried