Re: [Evolution] open

On Sat, 2017-12-30 at 15:54 +0200, Gottfried wrote:
Yes, from the previous email: "Have you changed the theme at all?"

andre

??? what do you mean with theme? I used to work with pop but with fedora
I changed to IMAP. Otherwise it's the same emails, and I used the same
back-ups. Fedora is of course different, you don't mean that. And I
always used Gnome. You don't mean that either. Just help me, what is
"theme"?

A theme is essentially a group of visual settings that affect what your
desktop and windows look like, including icons, colour schemes, fonts,
background, etc. It has nothing to do with email as such, but since
Evolution is a Gnome app it will use the current Gnome theme by
default. I use KDE myself so I can't advise you on switching themes on
Gnome. I'm sure others can help with this.

poc