[Evolution] open

Hi all,

I cannot open evolution anymore. Got the newest version. when I try to open it, it comes up until it generates the maillist and then it gets stuck. Doesn't even ask for password.

Uninstalled it, reinstalled it. Even the opening of the back-up file on another computer doesn't work, but that might be a different one. I simply cannot get or send emails, because evolution does not open. Does anybody have a suggestion?

Gottfried