Re: [Evolution] open

On Fri, 2017-12-29 at 12:19 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

And THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO RANT ABOUT SYSTEMD.

Nobody did, right? So why do you shout?

Because when ever anyone on any Linux related mailing list mentions
systemd it invariable descends into rants about it. I was attempting to
pre-empt that. Sorry if I offended you with my caps-lock key.

One wonders why it happens all the time then. Could it be related to software?