Re: [Evolution] open

I am on Fedora as OS and use the 3.26.1 version of Evolution.

I used the back-up on a different PC and it worked out the same way. By my comments you know that I don't know much. I suspect, that I unintentionally saved a wrong password. I never save passwords but then again, I type sometimes faster than I think... Sorry.

Is there a way I could delete that password? Any backdoor?

Gottfried