Re: [Evolution] Mailing list filters

On Sat, 2015-03-14 at 09:49 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

I think the OP may have been asking if there is a way to do this
differently according to the kind of message. That could be a useful
option, e.g. when replying to a list versus a non-list message.

Given that HTML seems the prevalent form these days, in part being the
default for most if not all webmail accounts and perhaps others, I
would second Patrick's suggestion.

It's nothing to do with HTML, it's to do with how people deal with the
email they are replying to.  The reply style is independent of the
format of email you are replying to.

Exactly. Also, this isn't really my suggestion as I don't care about it.
I was merely interpreting what I thought the original request was.
Anyone interested should file an RFE on Bugzilla.

And I would STRONGLY refute your assertion that HTML is prevalent these
days - less than about 5% of the emails I receive (that aren't spam) are
HTML.

Same here, but I don't know if anyone really knows. Most of my mail in
terms of numbers of messages comes through lists such as this one, in
which HTML is strongly discouraged. Most of the rest is from people
using some kind of webmail, or an app on their phone, and that tends to
be in the form of rich text. Not much is HTML aside from marketing.

poc