Re: [Evolution] Mailing list filters

I think the OP may have been asking if there is a way to do this
differently according to the kind of message. That could be a useful
option, e.g. when replying to a list versus a non-list message.

Given that HTML seems the prevalent form these days, in part being the
default for most if not all webmail accounts and perhaps others, I
would second Patrick's suggestion.

It's nothing to do with HTML, it's to do with how people deal with the
email they are replying to.  The reply style is independent of the
format of email you are replying to.

And I would STRONGLY refute your assertion that HTML is prevalent these
days - less than about 5% of the emails I receive (that aren't spam) are
HTML.

P.