Re: [Evolution] Mailing list filters

On Fri, 2015-03-13 at 16:25 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Fri, 2015-03-13 at 16:01 +0000, Justin Musgrove wrote:
That sounds like an excellent idea. I will start doing the same. For
now, I added another condition "Recipients, contains,
evolution-list gnome org"

Please note that when replying on mailing lists such as this one, the
usual practice is to quote those parts of the original message you wish
to comment on, and add your remarks below them (see the present message
for an example). Using the Attachment option for replies is not suitable
in this context.

poc

My apologizes for my ignorance with using an incorrect method. Is there
a method in evolution to prompt a different "reply" methods in lieu of
the global option?

JM