Re: [Evolution] Mailing list filters

On Fri, 2015-03-13 at 17:46 +0000, Justin Musgrove wrote:
My apologizes for my ignorance with using an incorrect method. Is there
a method in evolution to prompt a different "reply" methods in lieu of
the global option?

The default settings for replying and forwarding can be changed under
"Edit ▸ Preferences ▸ Composer Preferences ▸ General ▸ Replies and
Forwards ▸ Reply style".

(from
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-composer-reply.html )

I think the OP may have been asking if there is a way to do this
differently according to the kind of message. That could be a useful
option, e.g. when replying to a list versus a non-list message.

Given that HTML seems the prevalent form these days, in part being the
default for most if not all webmail accounts and perhaps others, I
would second Patrick's suggestion.