Re: [Evolution] Mailing list filters

Am Freitag, den 13.03.2015, 13:43 +0000 schrieb Justin Musgrove:
First off, I am new to the Mailing Lists, so the issue that I am having
is probably related more to user error.

Using Evolution 3.8.5 on CentOS 7.

My issue is that I setup a "Mailing List Filter" for this "Evolution"
mailing list, but the filter isn't working automatically. If I press
<ctrl-y> then the message is processed properly. Filter should move the
incoming emails to a folder. I used the context menu (Create>Create a
Filter Rule for Mailing List...) off one of the mailing-list emails. I
ensured the "Apply filters to new messages in Inbox on this server" is
ticked. Still the message are not properly being filtered. This seems
like a simple task, yet I am unable to figure it out.

Have you checked in the filters (main Menu -> Edit -> Filters) that the
new filter rule is there and triggers on incoming mails? Maybe it has
gotten into outgoing mails.

--
thomas