Re: [Evolution] new to evo

On Sun, 2015-06-21 at 17:56 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:
I am using Fedora 22 and it has one of the most recent version of
Evolution 3.16.3
As far as I can judge, Fedora is quite stable and all packages are
updated regularly, including Evolution naturally.
I don't know which is the most popular distribution, I simply like to
run on which is reliable and update !

I also use Fedora, but it's important to note that you are assumed to
be willing to update your system regularly. Fedora releases are not
supported for more than a year, so if that doesn't suit you another
distro might be better. Personally I don't have a problem with this but
each person has their own requirements.

poc