From: Wolf Drechsel <drechsel verkehrsplanung com>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] new to evo
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 14:33:13 +0200

This is the third time you've posted the same message. Not the way to get people to help you. Note that your version of Evo is several years old and unsupported, so not everything is going to work.
Please accept my apologies for the multiple messages. Evo didn't produce any success message, therefore I tried sending several times ago. Sorry! Thanks for pointing me to the fact that I'm using a very much outdated version. I followed this page: http://linuxg.net/how-to-install-evolution-3-13-4-on-ubuntu-14-04-trusty-tahr-and-derivative-systems/ and added ppa:fta/gnome3 to my package sources some weeks ago. But I'm not offered anything more recent. what can I do to get 3.16? - I guess, this may rsolve quite some problems. Cheers, Wolf _______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list evolution-list gnome org To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list