Re: [Evolution] new to evo

This is the third time you've posted the same message. Not the way to
get people to help you.  Note that your version of Evo is several years
old and unsupported, so not everything is going to work.

Please accept my apologies for the multiple messages. Evo didn't produce
any success message, therefore I tried sending several times ago. Sorry!

Thanks for pointing me to the fact that I'm using a very much outdated
version. I followed this page:

http://linuxg.net/how-to-install-evolution-3-13-4-on-ubuntu-14-04-trusty-tahr-and-derivative-systems/

and added

ppa:fta/gnome3

to my package sources some weeks ago. But I'm not offered anything more
recent. what can I do to get 3.16? - I guess, this may rsolve quite some
problems.

Cheers,
Wolf