Re: [Evolution] new to evo

Hello,

thank you very much for that reply.
Can that be true? - I'm using one of the most popular Linux distros -
and cannot find a seriously useable PIM?

I dont like Thunderbird, as I feel it not really integrates the three
major components, kdepim suffers from akonadi, and evolution cannot be
updated to a fairly recent release.

What do folks recommend? - Is Linux Mint a reasonable choice?

A little out of clou....

Wolf