Re: [Evolution] How to run evolution without gnome-session?

On Sat, 2014-02-15 at 15:48 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
I know you don't like network manager, but sometimes
if Evo can't get an answer from NM it assumes no network and goes
offline - it certainly used to do that, but I thought it had been
fixed.

I'm sure that is fixed, since I don't use NM and Svante does use 3.8, a
version I did use not that long ago too. I'm sure the culprit isn't
Evolution, it's some Debain or Svante related mistake.

Perhaps Svante should downgrade to Debian stable's Evolution 3.4.4-3
https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/evolution , sure, this could become a
dependency PITA ;).