Re: [Evolution] Executing evolution logs the user out

On Sun, 2014-12-21 at 11:30 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sun, 2014-12-21 at 10:32 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
If you have the list config set to not send duplicates, then when you
are sent a direct copy of the mail, you never receive the list copy,
so have no idea that it hadn't been seen by everyone.

You do see the CC header though.

Sure, but what I mean is that even if someone subscribed to the list
CC's me or the list, then I will only ever see the one sent directly to
me - because of the non-duplicate setting the list software won't send a
list version to me so I won't know if it has been received by the list
or not.  For instance the CC'd email you replied to didn't appear on the
list for another 36 hours or so (headers say it was sent 19Dec 07:14 and
received by list members 20Dec 18:46), but no doubt you received it
straight away and never got the list version.

Complaining about the list while not being subscribed to it (rather than
just asking a question) counts as trolling in my book.

Quite.

P.