Re: [Evolution] Executing evolution logs the user out

On Sun, 2014-12-21 at 10:32 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
If you have the list config set to not send duplicates, then when you
are sent a direct copy of the mail, you never receive the list copy,
so have no idea that it hadn't been seen by everyone.

You do see the CC header though.

I was going to ask if there was someway of flagging up that a poster
was not subscribed to the list - but that wouldn't work when things
are sent direct and CC'd to the list. (Not being subscribed is NOT a
crime, there are plenty of other ways of reading the posts and there's
no reason not to help non-subscribers ... [and I apologise for the
multiple negatives in that sentence!]).

Interesting idea, but I don't think Postfix supports it.

Complaining about the list while not being subscribed to it (rather than
just asking a question) counts as trolling in my book.

poc