Re: [Evolution] Executing evolution logs the user out

On Sun, 2014-12-21 at 02:25 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sat, 2014-12-20 at 17:02 -0700, Bart wrote:
I'm calling for an administrator to put an end to this.  Please.

I was thinking about this.
The original poster is not subscribed hence postings are in moderation
but it feels weird if folks who are explicitly CCed reply to the list
and if the list does not have those postings actually quoted.

That explains why I wasn't seeing some things ...

If you have the list config set to not send duplicates, then when you
are sent a direct copy of the mail, you never receive the list copy, so
have no idea that it hadn't been seen by everyone.

I was going to ask if there was someway of flagging up that a poster was
not subscribed to the list - but that wouldn't work when things are sent
direct and CC'd to the list. (Not being subscribed is NOT a crime, there
are plenty of other ways of reading the posts and there's no reason not
to help non-subscribers ... [and I apologise for the multiple negatives
in that sentence!]).

P.