Re: [Evolution] Mark emails as read annoyance

On Tue, 2013-08-20 at 11:48 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
1) Opening the message (e.g. by hitting Return or double-clicking)
*always* marks it as Read immediately, i.e. the timeout settings are
ignored.

Seems correct to me, the message was opened, it is now seen.

[snip]

Just to be clear, I'm not disagreeing with the behaviour, I'm just
trying to explain it to myself, given that the Evo user-facing
documentation doesn't seem to explain it at all as far as I can see.

But the timing can be adjusted, or even disabled.

As I said.

poc