[Evolution] [EWS] RPC over HTTP connection problem

Hi all,
I have successfully built and installed EWS. In preferences of an
account, in "Mail Receive" I choose "Exchange Web Services". My question
is, how to map following windows/outlook settings to make Evo run EWS?
(I use polish language version, thus my translation of fields or errors
may differ from original)

Windows proxy address: 192.168.0.246
Exchange Server name:  server01.domain.net
Exchange User name:    patben
More Setetings:
-"Connection" Tab:
--Use HTTP protocol to connect to Exchange: checked
--Button "Exchange Proxy server settings":
---field https://="rpc.domain.net";
---checkbox SSL = checked
---checkbox SSL authentication = checked
---field "main name of prosy server" = "msstd:rpc.domain.net"
---checkbox fast networks = checked
---checkbox slow networks = checked

As a side note I assume there is clustered setup behind proxy.

On Evolution I have set up:
preferences>network preferences> manual proxy = "192.168.0.246"
mail account:
tab "Mail receive":
-Server type = "Exchange Web Services"
-username = patben
-Host URL = https://server01.domain.net
-auth type = password

but no joy with these settings.

        When I hit "send/receive" I get error:
"Error during: scanning catalogs in Exchange server server01.domain.net
No response"
        When i click "Fetch URL", it prompts for my password, but I get the
same error as above.
        Any hints on how to make it work?