Re: [Evolution] Yahoo! over IMAP (was: Re: Evo 3.2.2 sees itself as offline)

On Wed, 2012-05-16 at 14:22 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I think one of the problems is that Evo is very quick to give up on
things and plaster a big red message across the top.  The errors are not
usually fatal and on the next refresh everything is fine.

Is there a configurable timeout/retry setting?

        Hi,
these are usually shown when Evolution refreshes account, like in time
of a new mail checking. I'm not aware of any other similar setting,
neither for connection timeouts.
        Bye,
        Milan