[Evolution] Evo 3.2.2 sees itself as offline

Hey guys,

I decided to give Evolution another try (It was my favorite mail
application for Linux) after the switch to GNOME 3 by Debian Testing
(Wheezy) made the new version of Evolution unusable as would refuse to
download new messages telling me it had problems with connecting to the
mail servers. Now  have Evo 3.2.2 and although it is in online-mode & I
have an internet connection, I get told that Evolution is offline and
therefor unable to fetch new mails. In the "status bar" at the bottom of
the screen I'm informed that Evo tries to retrieve messages from the
servers, (All IMAP accounts) but does not make any progress. In fact
Evolution seems to have only issues with Yahoo Mail and Gmail accounts.
Other mail accounts work quite well (Those also use IMAP).

Any ideas how I could fix this issue?

Debian Testing Wheezy Kernel 3.2.0
Evolution 3.2.2
Gnome Classic Desktop Design