[Evolution] Yahoo! over IMAP (was: Re: Evo 3.2.2 sees itself as offline)

On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 15:01 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
And I've just set up a connection to my Yahoo! account - and it's even
more flaky than my Gmail one - a variety of error messages such as
"Error while Pinging IMAP server imap.mail.yahoo.com - Server
unexpectedly disconnected. Connection reset by peer"

        Hi,
you've right, I just got similar warning in evolution from Yahoo!
account (mine shows "Source stream returned no data" on ping to the
server). I made a change in autoconfig for Yahoo! accounts in 3.5.2 to
default to IMAP connection, but if it's more unstable than the previous
POP3 default, then I'm all fine to revert that change.

What do you think?
        Bye,
        Milan