Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't show alerts in KDE

On Wed, 2012-05-16 at 13:02 -0300, Lailah wrote:
        And how can I do in KDE to run this process from starting?

        Hi,
I do not know, I'm sorry, I do not use KDE. You can try to run the
process from terminal, and see whether it'll stay opened or crashes,
thus you'll be able to check whether you are facing the issue described
by Matthew.

You can 'cat' the .desktop file to see where the executable is located,
it use to be somewhere under /usr/libexec, I have it in
   /usr/libexec/evolution/3.2/evolution-alarm-notify
but other distributions can have it elsewhere.
        Bye,
        Milan