Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.2.2 sees itself as offline

On Sun, 2012-05-13 at 20:46 +0200, Pascal Bernhard wrote:
To me it looks like Evolution and Yahoo-Mail do not get along very
well.

        Hi,
I followed instructions from [1] and setup my evolution to talk to
Yahoo! with IMAP (not IMAP+) in 3.5.1 and it works. I also instruct
the sending part to require authentication and filled there the same
user ymail com user name. With that evolution works for me. Of course,
I've pretty empty Inbox on the Yahoo! server currently, which may or may
not do the difference.

I was also able to sign to my CalDAV Calendar on the Yahoo! server with
   caldav://caldav.calendar.yahoo.com/dav/user ymail com/Calendar/...
and if I Browse the server (when creating CalDAV source) then it also
advertises itself for Tasks, not only for Events, thus one might be able
to connect to their To Do list there, which is better than what Google
offers with their CalDAV implementation currently.
        Hope that helps,
        Milan

[1]
http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&y=PROD_MAIL_MOBILE&id=SLN3361&impressions=true