Re: [Evolution] Evolution places quoted text in a table, when replying sometimes

On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 22:55 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 13:32 -0500, Eric Morey wrote:
After some Internet searching, I found some references on mailing lists
about evolution dumping GtkHtml for WebKit dating back to 2006. So, I
have to ask if anyone knows of a plugin that overrides the default
evolution composer for a no frills plain text composer?

Once upon a time (2.22?) there was an "External Editor" plugin. No idea
what happened to it.

Still exists in the evo source tree, but marked 'experimental' (which
seems to be translation for 'kinda dead'). I'm using it right now on
2.32, so it still works up to this version).

If you're on Arch, search for evolution-plugins-experimental on the AUR,
I just put that up. Debian has their own (identically named) package.
Both provide this.