Re: [Evolution] Evolution places quoted text in a table, when replying sometimes

On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 13:32 -0500, Eric Morey wrote:
After some Internet searching, I found some references on mailing lists
about evolution dumping GtkHtml for WebKit dating back to 2006. So, I
have to ask if anyone knows of a plugin that overrides the default
evolution composer for a no frills plain text composer?

Once upon a time (2.22?) there was an "External Editor" plugin. No idea
what happened to it.

While I'm asking questions, I haven't been able to find an evolution
plugin for reading rss feeds or one that works with Dave Winer's
RSSCloud and google's PuSH (PubSubHubbub) protocols

evolution-rss package?

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed